[LIBRARYDIR] Save the Date: Summer 2022 LLC Meeting on 7/20 and 7/21

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:20:15 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

After surveying LLC membership and connecting with eLC leadership, the LLC eTeam has confirmed the dates for the Summer LLC meeting: 7/20 and 7/21. This is a save the date email. Timing is unfinalized, which is why we have given two 8:00-5:00 holds for your benefit.

We hope to see you this summer at one of the regional hosting libraries and online!

Greg, Gerie, Jeannie, and Susan

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons