[LIBRARYDIR] Front Desk Position

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Thu Jul 8 09:42:37 PDT 2021

Just a comment: Seattle does indeed successfully hire grad students, and Green River's collective bargaining agreement does not allow for its defined faculty work to be done by grad students. So we cannot hire students at a different rate than the faculty rate;  we can only hire them as adjuncts and pay them the same. Hopefully it works fine with your CBA!
Jennifer