[LIBRARYDIR] Front Desk Position

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Jul 8 09:00:22 PDT 2021

Somewhat related, our librarians team is looking into hiring grad students to work some of our reference hours, particularly for evenings and weekends. We don't have any experience with setting this up, but have been in communication with Lynn Kanne at Seattle Central where they are running a similar program.

Heath