[LIBRARYDIR] register for IMS Orientation on April 15

Stephen Gance sgance at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:55:21 PDT 2021

Hello and Welcome to IMS Global Learning Consortium,

We are excited for you to be a part of the IMS Global community (provided by SBCTC) and are glad you have joined us! You are now part of a unique group of collaborators across colleges and universities, K-12 districts and states, and edtech suppliers spanning all product categories. We are looking forward to our Orientation Call on April 15 at 11:00 AM PST, be sure to register<https://imsglobal.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItcO6uqjIsHdUC5IEQs8ZGxHvi2sVd_O1b> to attend.

The IMS community believes the most effective change occurs through synergy and learning from others. Together, we're moving the edtech digital ecosystem forward with the broad adoption of innovative practices that standards enable. Together, IMS members are shaping a digital teaching and learning ecosystem that is more relevant, productive, and impactful for all learners everywhere.

To access the wealth of Contributing Member resources and participate in the forums, you will need an IMS account. To create your account go to https://site.imsglobal.org/user/register and fill out the requested information, be sure to enter Washington State Community and Technical Colleges System as your organization. Here is documentation on Creating and configuring your free IMS Global account<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D6BRS_-Kh5NwwZDRoWBqXmjbcvM6FkFX/view?usp=sharing>.

You can review this short video<https://youtu.be/fGt_jIkAtJ4> to learn how to navigate the IMS website. This video is also available from the My IMS page.

IMS Member Meetings and Events

You'll find information details on upcoming IMS meetings, webinars, and Summits at https://www.imsglobal.org/events.  Attending IMS member meetings ensures your organization is informed about the current activities and progress aligned with each of the IMS key initiatives<https://www.imsglobal.org/institutions.html> and provides you the opportunity to actively be involved in setting the priorities for the IMS community.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me and once again, welcome to IMS.

Kelly

Kelly Hoyland
IMS Global Learning Consortium
Higher Education Program Manager