[LIBRARYDIR] COVID-19 Reopening Panel recording

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:40:31 PDT 2021

Hello all,

The recording of the COVID-19 Reopening Panel<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRVMQ1l4P_k> recording is available.  Captions are still in process.

Please join me in thanking the presenters for such an informative discussion.

  *   Kirk Library, Centralia College, presenters were Julie Nurse, Library Director, Hyesoo Albright, Circulation Supervisor, and Holly Collins, Library and Archives staff.

  *   Foley Library, Gonzaga University, presenters were Brad Matthies, Associate Dean for Library Services; Laura Hutton, Head of User Services, and Claire Laska, User Services Associate.  They also shared their COVID-19 Presentation Materials<https://researchguides.gonzaga.edu/COVID19Presentation>.

I would also like to thank the joint LLC/CLAWS committee that helped with planning - Greg Bem, Katie Hart, and Geri Ventura.  And shout out to Ryer Banta who helped with video editing.

Happy Spring and I hope that you are all doing well!

Erica Coe

LLC Chair