[LIBRARYDIR] Definition of instructional programs

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Fri Oct 23 12:23:05 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I chair our instructional program review committee.  As we work on Guided Pathways, I have been asked to revisit our definition of "instructional programs."

Here is what we have now, buried in an instructional policy:
Instructional programs are defined as a series of courses leading to a specific degree or certificate, in both academic and professional-technical areas of study.

This is not easy to find with a search.  If any of you know how your college defines "instructional programs," can you please send me the definition or link to where I can find it?

Thanks,
Erica