[LIBRARYDIR] Open position at Tacoma Community College

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Tue Dec 8 10:02:52 PST 2020

Hi all, I'm sharing with you a new position at TCC - the Online Learning Support Manager<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/2924471/manager-online-learning-support?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>. The position will report to the Dean of Library and Learning Innovation - this is also a new position which oversees both eLearning and Library. I will be serving as an interim in this position until the permanent position is filled.

Please share with your people!

Thank you!
Candice

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]