[LIBRARYDIR] LLC summer meeting recap

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Aug 6 17:00:42 PDT 2020

Erica,

Thank you for your patience and responsiveness ahead of and during the meeting! I recognize and appreciate the work of the exec team for LLC! Without you, no LLC.

Thanks & be safe and healthy.

--Lynn
Lynn Kanne
Dean, LEED: Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | eLearning<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/distance/index.php> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>