[LIBRARYDIR] LLC summer meeting recap

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Aug 5 16:07:44 PDT 2020

A huge thanks to everyone who was able to attend the meetings yesterday and/or today.  And for those who couldn't attend, we missed you!

The Executive Team will be meeting soon to discuss your great ideas about a variety of topics including the work plan, future meetings, and social gatherings.  Surveys will follow to continue gathering your input and help us plan the year ahead.  Also, feel free to email me with other ideas that have percolated since our meeting.  If you are like me, you'll think of something in the middle of the night!

Until we are together again, I hope you stay healthy and hydrated.

Take care,
Erica

LLC Chair