[LIBRARYDIR] ProQuest Video Platform

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Wed Jul 10 12:09:10 PDT 2019

Skagit has a short trial going right now with ProQuest.  We saw a demo and we were impressed.  The cost is much lower than we would expect with Kanopy.  Their pricing model made more sense and seemed manageable.  The ProQuest film database is much larger too.

Mindy Coslor, PhD
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way