[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Spring Meeting Draft Agenda - April 16th & 17th

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri Mar 23 21:41:49 PDT 2018

Deans,
Attached is the draft of our upcoming 2018 Spring LLC Meeting agenda. (It’s also linked to the wiki.)
Please let me know if you have changes, additions, requests – I am open to comments and suggestions!

As you can see, we are missing some details on our location since we made a recent shift to Lower Columbia College. Many, many thanks to Melinda Harbaugh for hosting us at the last moment. Here are Melinda’s announcements once again:
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Kelso Red Lion for $96 a night for April 15-16. Call 360-578-4017 and ask for the Library Leadership block.
Please answer this short survey to assist us in finalizing our preparations for meals and lodging:
RSVP to Library Leadership Council April 16 & 17, 2018<https://goo.gl/forms/sebKeF5kG6vtZozu1>
The meeting will be held in the Alan Thompson Library, room 130<http://lcc.ctc.edu/maps/campus/lib.xtm> (LIB 130 in the University Center) on the LCC campus<http://lcc.ctc.edu/maps/>.

Thanks for your patience,
Vivienne