[LIBRARYDIR] Fw: Security Device

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Sep 18 12:05:38 PDT 2017

Hello Deans and Directors,

Would anyone find the below receiver antenna useful?  It worked as a unit when we bought it but would not power our particular turnstile without a separate wire harness that was not configured with this device. We got the Item through a company called Stamp Out Shrink; LLC,.  If you're interested, I could bring it to you at LLC next month. Gratis.

[http://www.sentecheas.com/productimages/stc625.jpg]<http://www.sentecheas.com/products_rf/stc625.html>

[http://www.sentecheas.com/productimages/stc625.jpg]<http://www.sentecheas.com/products_rf/stc625.html>

Untitled Document [www.sentecheas.com]<http://www.sentecheas.com/products_rf/stc625.html>
www.sentecheas.com
stc625 ped, rcvr. defender, dsp RF Defender receiver antenna* is capable of covering 3 - 5 foot aisle widths depending upon the type of tag or labels used.

stc625<http://www.sentecheas.com/products_rf/stc625.html>

receiver antenna, defender, dsp

Defender receiver antenna* is capable of covering 3 - 5 foot aisle widths depending upon the type of tag or labels used. Wider aisles require additional pedestals. It uses SenTech's latest Swept RF receiver PCB with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to maximize detection while virtually eliminating false alarms. Operates at both 8.2 or 9.5 MHz. Includes internal audible and visual alarms.

Aryana

Aryana Bates, MLS, PhD

Dean of the Library, eLearning, TLC

North Seattle College