[LIBRARYDIR] [External] Need Stories Today before 3 pm!: BAS Library Stories Document

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed May 3 13:49:33 PDT 2017

Our biggest issue is around the budget.  Often what we request is not what the college ultimately decides to cover.   I am sure this is not news to those on BLC.    What we also need, but haven't asked for, is additional staffing - say a portion of a librarian.

Librarians are also not included in the curriculum development process, but should be there to address information literacy and related outcomes.  Having a better understanding of the curriculum will also support collection development efforts.