[LIBRARYDIR] Circulating Chromebooks...

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:30:09 PDT 2017

We recently began circulating Chromebooks for one week. Over one quarter, we've had two damaged, one lost, and one claims returned. (For the last one, we're establishing a receipt process.)

The damaged Chromebook still works, but can't be checked out. Can you send me anecdotes or policies that are working well for you for circulating expensive/fragile equipment? How have you handled damaged technology?

Thanks for your sharing your experiences.

Lynn

Lynn Kanne
Interim Dean, Instructional Resources: Library<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | e-Learning<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/distance/index.php> | Professional Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College | e: Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu> p: 206-934-4072