[LIBRARYDIR] change in management at Shoreline CC

Matz, Chris cmatz at shoreline.edu
Fri Jan 6 14:04:16 PST 2017

Hello, everyone, and happy 2017.  Today is my last day as library director for Shoreline Community College.  I enjoyed my affiliation with this group and I am grateful for your many kindnesses during my time at Shoreline.

It would be very helpful if all billing statements and Ex Libris documentation were sent to the library's program coordinator, Clare Bryant<mailto:cbryant at shoreline.edu>.

Leslie Potter-Henderson is anticipating being the Shoreline CC rep at our meetings until further notice.  Thank you for being so accommodating to Leslie and Clare both.

Thanks for everything -

Chris M

Chris Matz
Director, Ray W Howard Library<library.shoreline.edu/home>
Shoreline Community College
206.546.4558
cmatz at shoreline.edu<mailto:cmatz at shoreline.edu>