[LIBRARYDIR] FW: TWO! 2! Dean Openings at GRC!

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:12:33 PST 2017

From: INSTCOMM [mailto:INSTCOMM at LISTSERV.CENTRALIA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rebecca Williamson
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 6:25 PM
To: INSTCOMM at LISTSERV.CENTRALIA.EDU<mailto:INSTCOMM at LISTSERV.CENTRALIA.EDU>
Subject: [INSTCOMM] TWO! 2! Dean Openings at GRC!

Dear Colleagues,

Green River College is hiring two Instructional Deans to oversee Career and Technical Education. We currently have two wonderful employees who are serving as Interim Deans through this June (who are NOT applying for these positions!).

In an effort to provide more information to potential candidates, Green River is hosting an Open House for Green River College Deans of Career and Technical Education Wednesday, January 18, 2017, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Trades and Technology Buildings<http://www.greenriver.edu/about-us/directions-and-maps/maps/main-campus-map.htm>. At the Open House, interested parties will have the opportunity to talk to the current Interim Deans (who are not applying for these positions) about our offerings,  current opportunities and the benefits of working at Green River.  Additionally, participants can take a guided tour of Green River's Auburn campus to get a first-hand feel for the College - from classrooms to the Student Union Building. For more information, please contact Kirk Walker at kwalker at greenriver.edu<mailto:kwalker at greenriver.edu>.

I would appreciate your assistance in sharing these openings with anyone you believe has a strong passion for student success and is committed to local economic development! More info at: GRC Careers<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/greenriveredu/default.cfm>!

THANK YOU!
Rebecca

Dr. Rebecca Williamson
Interim Vice President of Instruction