[LIBRARYDIR] handout for Baccalaureate Leadership Council

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:19:33 PST 2017

Hello all,

I am attaching the handout I shared with the Baccalaureate Leadership Council with recommended considerations regarding the Library.   This was compiled last minute when I looked at the agenda the day before the meeting and realized I had 30 minutes for "Library Information."   One question that arose was around how the consortium identifies what resources would be useful for multiple colleges.    I did not have an answer at the time, so we may want to address this at the next meeting.

One of the committee members is working on a template for the SBCTC proposal and it was recommended that he add some of the considerations to the Library section.   I will contact him and share his template ideas.

Thanks,
Erica