[LIBRARYDIR] MSIT question - help please

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:26:53 PDT 2016

I think you're right. It must be an add-on that we've previously subscribed to, and no one here has differentiated it from the MSIT Academy. Thanks so much for all the feedback! It really has helped clear things up. Even the lack of knowledge on it has been helpful in determining that DreamSpark is not part of the main sha-bang. Thanks!

Melinda Harbaugh
Interim Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662