[LIBRARYDIR] MSIT question - help please

Bagley, Michelle mbagley at clark.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:11:53 PDT 2016

Melinda,

I'm with the others who have responded this has not been part of the package that I've seen.

I do recall Elizabeth mentioning to me the good work that one of the faculty at LCC was doing with DreamSpark but thought that it was more of an add-on to the IT Academy, not part of the core.

Regards,
Michelle

Michelle Bagley, MLS
Dean of Clark Libraries & Academic Success Services
Clark College
360.992.2472

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other - John F. Kennedy