[LIBRARYDIR] Tutoring Centers, Writing Centers, Math Labs, Speech Labs

McBurney, Melissa MMcBurney at columbiabasin.edu
Thu Sep 10 08:20:19 PDT 2015

I'm responsible for the Writing Center, etutoring, the Tutor Center (soon to be renamed Academic Success Center) but they aren't located in the library. We're going to be talking about a remodel of the library building soon and I would like to have the building changed into a learning commons with at least the writing center moved but we'll see how far the money goes.

Melissa
Melissa McBurney
Dean for Library, Instructional Support, and Competency Based Education
Columbia Basin College
Phone: (509)542-4382 or x2382