[LIBRARYDIR] Tutoring Centers, Writing Centers, Math Labs, Speech Labs

Goodwin, MaryAnn MaryAnn.Goodwin at ccs.spokane.edu
Thu Sep 10 07:57:02 PDT 2015

Librarians at Spokane CC have arranged to have a peer writing tutor work scheduled to work in the library several hours a day/week.  The tutor sets up shop at  a table located in a visible spot in the library and works with students as they drop in.  The librarians are pleased with the informal arrangement and I’m happy to see the collaboration between the library and the tutoring center.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Goodwin, Ed.D
CCS Library Services
Sent from Surface