[LIBRARYDIR] Tutoring Centers, Writing Centers, Math Labs, Speech Labs

Hill, Beth bhill at spscc.edu
Wed Sep 9 15:55:37 PDT 2015

Hello!
    Many of you saw our new library when you came to Olympia for the LLC meeting. So, you know that we are located on the first floor. We had the Writing Center down the concourse from us at that time and now across from that center, we have the math, accounting and science tutoring center. Math moved into the center first, and accounting and science are, as we speak, moving from their locations in other buildings to this center in building 22- The Center for Student Success. I tried to get admin to go with the name Learning Commons for the first floor, but that never happened.

   My title changed two years ago when I was given oversight of tutoring on campus, as well as the library. We also have e-tutoring available for our students.

Beth Hill, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Dean, Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College
2011 Mottman Road SW