[LIBRARYDIR] Tutoring Centers, Writing Centers, Math Labs, Speech Labs

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Sep 9 15:19:52 PDT 2015

Here at Olympic College, Tutoring Services reports to me.  They have spaces all over campus but not in the Library.   Tutors can reserve our group study rooms but don't do this very often.   We would like to have a learning commons, but there isn't room in the existing Library building.    We have also proposed the idea of a one-stop tutoring center that would be outside the Library, but it will be challenging to find the space.

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Coe
Dean of Library, Learning Resources, and eLearning
Olympic College
Bremerton, WA
360-475-7263