[LIBRARYDIR] values for library "surplus inventory"

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:11:26 PDT 2015

At Yakima Valley we have been asked for information about our withdrawals for at least the last three years.  We list the number of items withdrawn by type and give an estimated value for each type.  This value appears to be equal to the replacement cost for that type of item.  Here's an example based on the report we sent a few years ago:

Item Type

Number Discarded

Estimated Value

Total