[LIBRARYDIR] Bellevue Library Media Center Dean position

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Aug 7 09:51:43 PDT 2014

Congratulations, Myra! I’ll always appreciate your role in my career by giving me my first community college opportunity just weeks after you arrived at Bellevue College. I learned so much from you that I have carried over the years since then! I admire the work you’ve done for Bellevue as well as for the system. I wish you all the best for the next chapter.

Lynn

Lynn Kanne, Library Faculty
Seattle Central College
Library: http://seattlecentral.edu/library