[LIBRARYDIR] Bellevue Library Media Center Dean position

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:15:19 PDT 2014

Myra,
I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks and am catching up.  See what
happens when you are out of the office!  I am exciting for you and as
everyone has said, will miss your participation at LLC as well as just
seeing you.  Over the years, you have been such a tremendous advocate for
libraries and students.

Jeanne

--
Jeanne Leader