[LIBRARYDIR] Bellevue Library Media Center Dean position

Kram, LAURI lkram at edcc.edu
Wed Aug 6 12:46:28 PDT 2014

Myra,

Congratulations! I will be so sorry to see you leave LLC, and will miss
your positive energy, your amazing expertise and your determined and
passionate advocacy for students and information literacy. I wish you all
the very best on wherever your future adventures take you.

Lauri

Lauri Kram
Director, Learning Resources
Edmonds Community College