[LIBRARYDIR] systems management

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Tue Feb 12 09:05:48 PST 2013

Hi Beth,

Elena Bianco is our Technical Services/Systems Librarian.  She is
faculty (MLS).  We have a LAP 4 doing acquisitions (ordering) and copy
cataloging.  Elena does the original cataloging and manages the library
management system and the databases (plus reference when needed).  All
of the librarians select materials for their liaison areas.

Mindy Coslor

Director of Library Services

Norwood Cole Library

Skagit Valley College