[Lcta] LTCA Meeting on April 30th

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Apr 21 13:15:54 PDT 2021

Hi LTCA folks,

Hope you are well and enjoying the spring weather.

This email is to send you information about our next meeting on Friday April 30 from 9 am – 11 am. We will open the Zoom room (info. below) at 8:45 am for those who may want to check-in with one another over coffee.

Agenda

9 am - Icebreaker – Share an object in your house (or office) and tell a brief (and we mean brief) story about it. Also share your name, title, institution, and pronouns.
9:15 am – 1050 Report – Misun Bishop from Seattle Central and her 1050 investigative team will give a brief report about what the 1050 rule is and how changes to it may impact our learning centers. This will be the beginning of an ongoing conversation that we will resume at our second spring LTCA meeting.
9:30 am – Data Group Update - Lindsey Burke from Cascadia will give an update on where the data group is with our conversation about developing a document outlining best practices for learning center data collection. She will introduce the ideas they have brainstormed and provide guidance on how the team will be collecting your feedback as they transition to drafting the ideas they've brainstormed into a document.
9:40 am – Breakout rooms to examine and give feedback on what the data group has brainstormed so far.
10:35 am – Share out what your group discussed and provide recommendations to the data group as they transition from brainstorming to drafting a document.
11:00 am – Adjourn – Though we may go a few minutes over given this agenda :>

If you would like to see what has been brainstormed so far in advance of the meeting, you can preview this document.

Draft of LTCA Data Group Brainstorm<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O3FjF3smzI-jOXHUUOXpe818Na3e7GZXCFajh3Wx3cw/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks,
Dan

LTCA Board

Chair - Daniel Tarker, North Seattle College, daniel.tarker at seattlecolleges.edu

Chair Elect - Ward Ryder, South Seattle College, ward.ryder at seattlecolleges.edu

Secretary - Christina Kazaryan, South Seattle College, christina.kazaryan at seattlecolleges.edu

Treasurer - Lindsay Burke, Cascadia College, lburke at casciadia.edu

Dan Tarker (He, him, his) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Spring Meeting 1
Time: Apr 30, 2021 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91736099292

Meeting ID: 917 3609 9292
One tap mobile