[Lcta] 1050 Rule Survey for LTCA Meeting

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:29:02 PDT 2021

Hi LTCA folks,

Sending on behalf of MiSun Bishop in preparation of our next LTCA meeting on Friday.

Hello tutoring center directors and coordinators,

Marianna, Janice, Valencio and MiSun have created the below survey to gather info about how the 1050 Rule has been communicated at your institution and how it would impact your tutoring center. We would love your responses before the April 30th meeting in order to report out and discuss strategies. We appreciate your time!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScV25X1obmajeXKgE5dfx4P2Xj_iQMz7DOd4q8mkvz45xYc7Q/viewform

Dan