[Lcta] PNWCA Virtual Conference April 18th--23rd!

Sharp, Kim ksharp at shoreline.edu
Tue Apr 13 14:32:08 PDT 2021

All--

The Pacific Northwest Writing Centers Association Virtual Conference is just around the corner! A gallery of asynchronous presentations will be available on our website starting Sunday, April 18th and we will host a live conference via Zoom on Friday, April 23rd. We invite you to participate synchronously or asynchronously.

Synchronous Participation and Live Conference (Registration required.)
Our live conference will feature large-group events hosted by keynote speaker Dr. Justin Young, and small-group discussions in break-out rooms.

Conference registrants can engage in live, chat-based conversation about presentations through our Discord server starting at 12pm PDT on Sunday the 18th through Friday, April 23rd at 5pm PDT. You do not need to attend day-of events to participate in synchronous conversation throughout the week.

Register for the conference using this form<https://pnwca.org/2021-Conference-Registration> to receive access to the synchronous discussion forum and Zoom link for the live conference.

Asynchronous Participation (No registration required.)
Viewers of presentations can post comments or questions about presentations on our website<https://brooklynwalter.wixsite.com/pnwca2021>.

We hope to see you there!

All the best,

Kim

Kim Sharp, MFA
pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/> she/her

Director
The Writing & Learning Studio
Shoreline Community College
206.546.7663 | www.shoreline.edu/twls<http://www.shoreline.edu/twls>

[cid:893a3dec-f011-41f1-a508-0ea12fa613e6]