[Lcta] Next LTCA Meetings

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue May 19 11:21:29 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well and thriving.

Participants at our last LTCA meeting expressed interest in having another online meeting at the end of the quarter to continue discussing our experiences transitioning to remote service delivery and what the future will look like when we transition back to our physical spaces.

There was also a desire to hold a meeting in the summer to elect a board based on our newly ratified bylaws.

So, here are the dates for those meetings which will both take place on Zoom – link embedded in the dates below.

Late Spring Meeting - Friday, June 5th from 9 am – 12 pm<https://zoom.us/j/96213540780?pwd=Mys3VnIwRUNxMUVDTVFOL1BGd0Rqdz09>

 Summer Meeting – Friday, July 17 from 9 am – 12 pm<https://zoom.us/j/96782939259?pwd=R0JlaFY0T01oSTVpUWZFbW1lUkJRQT09>

Big Ask!

We would like to invite folks to lead discussions, make presentations, or facilitate an activity at the late spring meeting. If you have the interest or desire to do this, please contact me by this Friday. It does not have to be anything big, but it should be a platform to discuss learning center theory and practice in the time of COVID-19.

Thanks!

Dan