[Lcta] Learning Center faculty coordinator position descriptions

Rudenskjold, Lyall lrudenskjold at highline.edu
Fri May 22 11:37:53 PDT 2020

Hey LTCA folks,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm reaching out to the group to see if folks have job / responsibility descriptions, (hopefully, including expected compensation) for your faculty coordinator positions in your Centers that you could share with me? I ask because there are huge disparities in compensation for our faculty leads within our Centers on campus, ranging from 2 course release to no course release (say what?). We currently have no documented position descriptions, nor any set compensation expectations in place, and I would like to see what other institutions around the state are doing in this regard in order to better support faculty colleagues who work in these roles. Anything you folks could share with me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

--
Lyall Rudenskjold, M.Ed. (he, him, his) What's this?<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN%20Pronouns%20Resource.pdf>
Program Manager