[Lcta] LTCA Meeting

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon May 11 14:42:37 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Thanks to the 27 people from across the state who attended the LTCA meeting on Friday. There were some productive conversations. This email is to follow up with some items from that meeting.

There was a desire to have another short meeting toward the end of the quarter. Would anyone like to volunteer to help plan that meeting?

We also agreed to organize a summer meeting that would primarily focus on elections so we can form a board of directors. Anyone interested in helping organize that?

Finally, we have posted documents from Friday’s meeting on the LTCA Canvas shell<https://canvas.northseattle.edu/courses/1777046/pages/welcome>. You can find them under Materials from May 8th.<https://canvas.northseattle.edu/courses/1777046/pages/material-s-from-may-8-2020-meeting>

I have also created a space for people to share online training materials<https://canvas.northseattle.edu/courses/1777046/pages/ltca-online-training-resources-page>. Please just upload anything you want to share into the Canvas shell and then provide a link to it on the resources page.

If you need access to the Canvas shell, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Dan