[Lcta] LTCA Meeting Tomorrow and Board Election Results

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jul 28 12:42:15 PDT 2020

Hi LTCA folks,

As a friendly reminder, our summer meeting is tomorrow. Here is the agenda. Thank you to Jonathan Molinaro at Bellevue College for recruiting the presenters.

Agenda

8:45 – 9 am: Opening

9 – 9:50 am: LAC Support Services Outside of 1-on-1 Tutoring (Lindsey Burke)

10 – 10:50 am: Remote Data Collection (Jonathan) & Open Discussion

11 – 11:50 am: Student Retention (Ward Ryder)

Also, people have voted and our board so far is:

Chair - Daniel Tarker, North Seattle College

Char Elect - TBA

Secretary - Ward Ryder, South Seattle College

Treasurer - Lindsey Burke, Cascadia College

We will need to discuss the Chair Elect position tomorrow as well. Jonathan was elected to that position, but he is unable to accept. He will share out why tomorrow - good news, not bad.

Zoom invite

Daniel Tarker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Summer Meeting
Time: Jul 29, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94910665429?pwd=NTh6Q0hoUUFCTTk0T0pkei9ONytzdz09

Meeting ID: 949 1066 5429
Passcode: 548042
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,94910665429# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,94910665429# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)