[Lcta] LTCA meeting follow-up

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Jul 29 15:16:14 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for everybody who attended today's informative session. I especially want to thank Lindsay, Jonathan, and Ward for facilitating some lively discussions.

Per the request at the end of the meeting, I have created this Google doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbBvTUh4LwlWqx7tCO1Cz0Ys2yiDf2khPvVGYQunP0g/edit?usp=sharing> to develop ideas and language that we can use to advise faculty about how they can help drive students to learning centers. There is also a link to it in our LTCA Canvas page under "Collaborative Documents".

Finally, please let me know by tomorrow if you want throw your hat in the ring to be chair elect - or if you want to nominate somebody. I'd like to get a ballot out by early next week at the latest.

Thanks,
Dan