[Lcta] LTCA Summer Meeting

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Jul 10 11:40:13 PDT 2020

Hi LTCA folks,

Hope everyone is doing well. So, we had 15 responders to our poll with 3 dates selected by 12 people. I put that in an online random selector<https://miniwebtool.com/random-picker/>, and it told me to schedule our summer LTCA meeting for Wednesday, July 29 from 8:45 am – 12 pm. Zoom invite at the end of the email.

We have only had one response to our LTCA board nomination sheet. If you want to nominate yourself for a position – or others – please respond to this nomination form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgT5Bq6ligasuYI7dRH3bVws36pHq51OiFmf4GBY5s6JsI9A/viewform?usp=sf_link> by Wednesday. I’ll then check with any nominees to make sure they would actually be interested in the role if elected. Then, I’ll get out a ballot to run July 20 – 24.

Finally, if you have a topic that you would like to lead a discussion on or a presentation that you would like to make, please let me know. I know hot topics might be what does transitioning back to F2F operations look and how are budget reeducations being managed.

Thanks everybody – and take care. I know in my work world right now, it feels like every day just brings more tough news.

Dan

Daniel Tarker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LTCA Summer Meeting

Time: Jul 29, 2020 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94910665429?pwd=NTh6Q0hoUUFCTTk0T0pkei9ONytzdz09

Meeting ID: 949 1066 5429

Password: 548042

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,94910665429# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,94910665429# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)