[Lcta] PNWCA Conference

Sharp, Kim ksharp at shoreline.edu
Thu Jan 23 10:47:36 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

We are actively seeking proposals for this year’s Pacific Northwest Writing Centers Association’s (PNWCA) conference and I hope you’ll submit one and/or share this with colleagues who might be interested. And here’s some insider information: the deadline will be extended to Feb 15th.

This year’s theme is “Where Are We? Writing Centers as Sites (and Sources?) of EXISTential Conundrums.” The conference, which will be in Bothell on April 10th and 11th, is open to all writing center and writing center-adjacent professionals and tutors. More information is available at pnwca.org.

You can submit your proposals at pnwca.org, but in order to access the submission form you will have to create an account on the PNWCA website and be logged in.

I am happy to answer any questions via email or at our meeting next Friday.

Best,
Kim

Kim Sharp, MFA
pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/> she/her