[GuidedPathways] 2022 Student Success Institute Agenda and Registration Link

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:10:46 PST 2022

Hello again,

Oops. Below is the agenda and registration link for the 2022 Student Success Institute on April 13th. The event will be virtual (Zoom). Registration will absolutely close on Monday, April 4th. We will be doing breakouts as college clusters.

Please find the agenda link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T7KmmWmhy8X9hRoRAEOQuwdVQaXhsd5-1ZNOUUptL5U/edit?usp=sharing and

SBCTC event registration link: https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=eventid%3D157227894%26seotitle%3DGP-Spring-Student-Success-Institute%26view%3Devent%26-childview%3D

Guided Pathways College Clusters: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1i9lZNn7rtTrMP8YCCwrr5e5bmXunCoLKORWxOYZyR2k/edit?usp=sharing

The value of your personal time is priceless, please feel obliged to not reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

[signature_198601869]Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington * Facebook: @WASBCTC

SBCTC Vision: "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."