[GuidedPathways] {Disarmed} FW: [EXT] Fwd: Important Date Change: CMP Washington Regional Institute

Lexi Swanson lswanson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 23 13:45:46 PST 2020

Hello All,

Please check out this opportunity from Stephanie Delaney to attend the Carnegie Math Pathways Washington Regional Institute!

Lexi Swanson (she/her/hers)
Administrative Assistant, Student Success Center
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Lswanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:Lswanson at sbctc.edu> * 360-704-4390

"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do."
Jane Austen