[GuidedPathways] (de)Composing ENGL&101 Fall Meeting: Friday, November 8th, 2019

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:38:18 PDT 2019

Friends and Colleagues:
Save the Date!
Our Decomposing ENGL&101 group will kick off Year 3!
We will meet on Friday, November 8th, 2019, at South Seattle Georgetown.
We have space for 2 reps from each of the 34 CTCs.
Meeting agenda and registration form are coming ...
Action Item: Please forward to your English faculty.
Learn More
Our focus and purpose is to create equitable access to an equitable ENGL&101
2018-19 Annual Report: http://bit.ly/2TULFGG
Canvas Shell: http://bit.ly/2t1EO2a
Questions? Concerns?
Contact yours truly at jwhetham at sbctc.edu, <mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu,> or call my cell at 206 310 1291.
Hope you are having a GREAT first week of classes!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Assessment, Teaching, and Learning
jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4354 * c: 206-310-1291
Register Now for the 2019 "New" Faculty Institute<http://bit.ly/2kGygBt>

"I'm not interested in the exceptions, only the patterns. As a culture, we (the U.S.) focus too much on exceptions, often fooling ourselves into believing that because there are exceptions, the rule no longer exists or that it's easily broken by anyone with enough willpower or hutzpah."

[*]       Asao B. Inoue, Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecologies<http://bit.ly/2xvacY4>