[GuidedPathways] Looking for Guided Pathways Equity Rubrics

Dickerson, Deborah Deborah.Dickerson at sfcc.spokane.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:44:26 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I hope you are enjoying this lovely spring weather over the past couple of weeks.

Here at Spokane Falls, as we begin our spring quarter today, we are focused on our Guided Pathways effort. In an attempt to build equity into the fabric of Guided Pathways, we are looking for an equity rubric to inform our work.

Do any of you have one, are using one or have a good recommendation for an equity rubric? I appreciate any recommendations or information you have in this area.

Hope to some of you next week at the April 11 Student Success workshop here in Spokane. Thank you for making the effort to visit us here in Spokane!

Deborah Dickerson, PMP, MBA | Guided Pathways Project Manager

Spokane Falls Community College<http://sfcc.spokane.edu/> | 028-0115

509-533-4150 | deborah.dickerson at sfcc.spokane.edu

Spokane Falls Community College meets the needs of our community by advancing student achievement through quality, accessible learning opportunities that embrace diversity, promote equity, and foster global awareness.

[cid:780789d3-5575-4b52-b004-0f9fb9fed089]<http://sfcc.spokane.edu/>[cid:9c700e78-9d9d-40e9-b5fb-c861bf611b19]<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/guided-pathways.aspx>