[GuidedPathways] Guided Pathways Coordinators/Managers?

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Dec 7 13:23:47 PST 2018

Hi Tawny-

We have not hired a project lead or coordinator to manage our GP work, however we are in the process of determining how to stipend faculty for their time and efforts, particularly around program mapping. We have also increased our support in institutional research and backfilled to support the individual who is managing the implementation and oversight of EAB Navigate. The remainder of the work is being absorbed into existing positions.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services