[FYE-CSS] Online course completion and engagement

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Fri Jan 28 16:17:23 PST 2022

Hi all,

We have been seeing very low success rates in our College Success class, rather a conundrum!  It is not mandatory at this time.  What teaching strategies have been successful for you all to increase engagement and completion in online synchronous and asynchronous courses?   Have you changed how you deliver the content or shifted assignments?

One of the issues we have discussed is fatigue. Thanks for sharing this article Bryce.

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Coe (she, her, hers)
Dean of Libraries, Tutoring, and College Success
Olympic College