[FYE-CSS] FYE/CS: link to get together recording, slide deck, chat

Elizabeth Zitron EZitron at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:20:50 PDT 2021

Hi all! Thanks to all who attended today and participated in Step Back Consulting. This is such a great group of folx and I'm grateful we are now connected.  Please feel free to share this listserv with others and we will sign them up!

You can watch our meeting (about 50 mins recorded) here: https://pierce-college.zoom.us/rec/share/3L0ouQdDRnF69cBySVSWVNdGhqJ6xnHiosIuIuxRs4PU17s_l16m-4Np0IGleA3Q.k_uBpUgBtnEnNeMS

The slide deck is available at: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vJO-SBraPoMjR73yoJ8kzgxBxBmBQQcuU4im7JcXo1w/edit?usp=sharing

Our next get together is: July 8, 1pm-2:30pm PT

Be well and please feel free to post an introduction if you wish as a way to build our community.

Cheers, Lizz

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hFd-aIsg3fRQeFmtDFD3qz1Ytd01HXohmPtqPe4zvsbL5QWBStw424r4B-N0fXhVVdZxAP7g-ClXMQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vJO-SBraPoMjR73yoJ8kzgxBxBmBQQcuU4im7JcXo1w/edit?usp=sharing>

Step Back Consulting - Google Slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vJO-SBraPoMjR73yoJ8kzgxBxBmBQQcuU4im7JcXo1w/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please type in the chat who you are, where you are from, and what you are looking forward to this summer. Today we will: Break out into small groups to get to know each other Learn and practice Step Back Consulting to listen and help each other Host: Lizz Zit...

 Lizz (Elizabeth) Zitron
 she/her/hers
Assistant Professor and Program Chair, College Success

Pierce College

p:      253-912-2353

a:      Cascade 519, 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
w:      www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu

[pierce college logo]
TOP 5 Community College in the Nation
[aspen prize for community college excellence rising star 2019 logo and achieving the dream leader college of distinction logo]