[FYE-CSS] Offer to share our Canvas College Success course

Elizabeth Zitron EZitron at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:49:02 PDT 2021

Hi there and hope you all are well as the year winds down. If anyone would like an export of our Canvas course, please email me and I will be happy to share it with you. It's via Google drive and you simply download it and upload it into an Canvas course shell.

And hope you will take time to introduce yourself to the group. Please use this listserv as you need it: for advice, for ideas, to share struggles and successes.

Cheers, Lizz

 Lizz (Elizabeth) Zitron
 she/her/hers
Assistant Professor and Program Chair, College Success

Pierce College

p:      253-912-2353

a:      Cascade 519, 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
w:      www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu

[pierce college logo]
TOP 5 Community College in the Nation
[aspen prize for community college excellence rising star 2019 logo and achieving the dream leader college of distinction logo]