[Etag] Rough budget estimates

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Mon May 20 12:08:34 PDT 2024

I was trying to figure out a better way to make the 6 copies without tweaking each of the formulas. Eventually, I got it right. 🙂

Thanks for digging into the formulas!

Marc

--
Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology

From: Boyoung Chae <bchae at sbctc.edu>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2024 at 11:07 AM
To: etag at lists.ctc.edu <etag at lists.ctc.edu>, Lentini, Marc <mlentini at highline.edu>
Subject: Re: Rough budget estimates
CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu.
Thank you so much, Marc. This will be HUGELY helpful during the ELC discussion.

I noticed a slight difference in the formulas, which I think you probably have a good reason for. For some cells, you used absolute references, while for others, you used mixed references. For example, in B23 the formula is =$B$19*B$13, while in G23 it's =$G19*B$13. Each formula yields the same results, so it's totally fine. I was just curious. :-)