[Etag] Rough budget estimates

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon May 20 11:06:48 PDT 2024

Thank you so much, Marc. This will be HUGELY helpful during the ELC discussion.

I noticed a slight difference in the formulas, which I think you probably have a good reason for. For some cells, you used absolute references, while for others, you used mixed references. For example, in B23 the formula is =$B$19*B$13, while in G23 it's =$G19*B$13. Each formula yields the same results, so it's totally fine. I was just curious. :-)