[Etag] Class Modality Codes Update

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Tue Sep 29 17:42:19 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

Earlier in summer we talked about a request from SBCTC Data Services to consider new modality codes for all the new approaches to classes we did this spring and summer. That request was referred out to a work group from the Elearning Council. A draft of new definitions was reviewed by ELC, who voted to proceed with the framework, and asked the work group to tighten up the definitions and wording. The updated version is now available for comment (and attached to this message).

This has already been shared with ELC, and those representatives should be taking it to stakeholders on their campus and bringing feedback to the council. From ELC, it moves forward to Instruction Commission.

Please take a moment to review this, and send feedback to me to bring back to the work group.

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Lentini | Director of Educational Technology | Highline College
v: (206) 592-3778 | http://people.highline.edu/mlentini | @malapertmarc
he.him.his