[DEOC] FW: [EXTERNAL] RE: Leadership Reception & event invitation: Finding Calm in Chaos

Ha Nguyen hnguyen at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 16 17:32:13 PDT 2022

Hello, colleagues!
Please see highlighted below a special invite for a higher education leadership reception at UW this Saturday, June 18. You can contact Brinda Sivaramakrishnan directly (cc’d on this email) if you have any questions. Would love to have our HE sector engaged in the conversation on the importance of cultivating well-being and empathy across our campuses.
Best,
Ha